The use of weathervanes dates back to ancient times when the first weathervane was used a temple in Athens. Since that time weathervanes have been produced and used in a variety of materials and portraying many different forms. One popular form is the sailboat weathervane which will discussed in further detail here. The sailboat weathervane […]
Blog Tags: political themes
- George Gatenby
... we are very pleased with your product...
We pondered long and hard where to place him but felt that he is too beautiful for the backyard so we decided to be brave and put him on the peak of the roof - where a true -blue rooster should be! If he was a weather-hen, well, the back-yard would be OK. Hopefully he will be safe there. Once again, many thanks.
- Civil Aviation Wind Direction Indicator Regulations November 28, 2010
- Windsock Diagrams October 16, 2005
- The History Of The Hipwell Windmill November 28, 2010
- How To Care For Your Windsock June 30, 2008
- Happy Daisy Wind Vane Installation December 2, 2010
- Testimonial Sun Dial August 25, 2012
- Testimonial Rain MMax Rain Gauge (1) from Glenview Products April 17, 2012
- Testimonial Kookaburra Weather Vane Warramunda Village April 15, 2012
- Testimonial Cottage Rooster Weather Vane April 15, 2012
- Testimonial: 7 Foot Pumping Windmill (1) February 2, 2012
- William Saviola: Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you...
- Wilbur Peterson: A colleague linked me to this site. Thnx for the d...
- Rod Neville: Hi I am a manufacturer of canvas goods and have be...
- Carter Vongvivath: It's hard to find experienced people for this subj...
- Mike McDonald: I am the security manager of a large maximum corre...